Coveted Tilt Theory deck in a limited edition
This is a super limited production of the coveted Tilt Theory 002 deck, made to celebrate a full decade of living that dope Tiltlife.
The cutting edge of technology has been reached and far surpassed with the Theory deck
- Rich on popular features like its hollowed anniversary bottom and an 83° headtube
- Land your tricks with less effort thanks to its deep concave shape
Easy to dial and perfect for grinds
- Dialing in your scooter is easier to achieve than ever, thanks to the fact that everything is welded thoroughly into place
- Forged and welded dropouts for easier grinding
- 3D formed "Crook Nook" for steady Crook-grinds
- The foot fender on this deck is welded in, meaning you will not be able to ride this deck with a brake attached
- Since this a highly technical advanced pro scooter component, you need to have a certain skill level to ride it properly. For you to utilize all its wonderful features you must be a trained rider with a level of at least intermediate. If you are not trained at all you can actually end up damaging your parts and see them breaking prematurely due to incorrect use
- The Theory scooter deck have welded cover plates in the front, in order to avoid debris and the likes falling into the scooter deck. These plates have no effect on the performance neither the durability if cracked or destroyed
||100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 120mm
|Wiel kern breedte:
||Integrated 1 1/8"